Bail Bond Process
PLEASE CALL US FOR AN “ACCESS CODE” TO UTILIZE OUR ONLINE BONDING SYSTEM
We will walk you through the bail bond process!
The first step to posting a bail bond is knowing where the defendant was arrested. Also, you may click on the “Inmate Locator” tab at the top of the screen. Once you have located or cannot locate the person arrested, feel free to contact our professional and experienced agents All County Bail Bonds, Inc. at 561-967-0086.
In Florida, a bail bond agent writes a check to the jail where the defendant is being held. The cost of this process is 10% for each bond, or 15% for a federal bond and the rates are set by the Department of Financial Services. The Indemnitor/Cosigner must sign contracts being responsible for the full amount of bond if the defendant fails to appear in court.
Our agents are fast and efficient, we can do all the paperwork and payments online. When the documents are completed, one of our agents will post the bond immediately. Once the bond is paid, the release process usually takes 2 to 6 hours. The release time of a defendant is determined by the efficiency of the corrections officers are and the number of people that have been arrested before your loved one or friend.
How to Get a Bail Bond in Palm Beach County?
Contact All County Bail Bonds at 561-967-0086 and a bail bond agent will assist you anytime. If you are not able to come into our local office, No worries! We have a complete online bail bond system, which will allow you to complete the documentation on our secure website and make payments without leaving the comfort of your own home. Please contact us prior for an "access code" to complete the online forms or if you have any questions pertaining to the bail bond process.
We'll Help You Clear Your Warrant!
"NO BOOKING NEEDED FOR TRAFFIC & MISDEMEANOR WARRANTS"
If you have an active Traffic or Misdemeanor warrant in Palm Beach County, Florida, All County Bail Bonds, will assist you in clearing it. This process is called a "walk-through”.
You will need to:
- Schedule an appointment.
- Complete 5 minutes of paperwork online or in person.
- Meet our licensed bail bond agent at the Palm Beach County Jail located at 3228 Gun Club Road, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406. The entire walk process can take 10 to 45 minutes.
- Great news is we leave the Palm Beach County Jail together.
With this simple process you will avoid the embarrassment of being detained, placed in handcuffs and taken to jail.
Alleviate the fear of being arrested for a warrant by calling us today at 561-967-0086!
Clear Your Felony Warrant!
If an individual wishes to clear a felony warrant, simply contact Richard Rifflard with All County Bail Bonds at 561-967-0086. He or she must be booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. Although you can self surrender anytime of the day, we suggest early mornings between the time of 7AM-10AM is when the Palm Beach County Jail is most efficient.
Steps to follow are:
- Contact us at 561-967-0086 to confirm warrant.
- Complete our online bail bond application or in person at the office. Must call us to obtain the "access code" for online application.
- Schedule a day and time to self surrender at the Palm Beach County Jail.
- The self surrender process in Palm Beach County can take approximately 2-6 hours. However, every county works differently in regards to the time it takes to get completely booked and released.
We Cover All Charges, Such As:
- All felony charges
- All misdemeanor charges
- All state charges
- Federal charges
- All drug charges
Assault & Battery
- Burglary & Theft
- Criminal Mischeif
- Domestic Battery & Assault
- Drug Crimes
- Drug Trafficking
- DUI (Driving Under The Influence)
- DUI (Manslaugher)
- Forgery & Identity Theft
- Guns & Weapons Charges
- Leaving Scene of Accident
- Possession of Marijuana
- Probation Violation
- Resisting Arrest
Map Our Location
2 Traffic Lights South of the Palm Beach County Jail at 780 S. Congress Avenue, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406