All County Bail Bonds, Inc. allows you to check for outstanding warrants with our “FREE WARRANT CHECK”. Please click the link - Palm Beach County Clerk of Court to see if you have an active warrant in West Palm Beach, Florida. A walk through is available for those individuals who have an outstanding traffic or misdemeanor warrant. The good news is we will gladly assist you in taking care of the warrant. This process is called a “WALK THROUGH” in which “no booking process” is needed.
The following steps are needed to do a walk through at the Palm Beach County Sheriffs’ office:
· Contact us at (561) 967-0086 to schedule an appointment.
· Come in our office to complete an application which only takes 10 minutes. If you are unable to physically come to the office, feel free to complete the application online prior to meeting at the Palm Beach County Jail.
· After the application is done, you will meet our licensed & insured agent at the jail.
· Once the jail verifies the warrant, you will simply sign for a new court date. This process at the jail can take from 10 minutes – 1 hour.
· Finally, you will be given a copy of your new court date and will leave with the bondsman.
Take advantage of this walk through process because it will save you the embarrassment of being placed in handcuffs and taken to jail. If you cannot locate your warrant using our online warrant check, please feel free to contact us today at (561) 967-0086 to get help from the most trusted bail bond agency in West Palm Beach, Florida.
We provide a professional bail bonds service throughout all of Palm Beach County and beyond including:
Palm Springs – Lake Worth - West Palm Beach – Boynton Beach – Lantana - Delray Beach – West Delray Beach - Boca Raton – West Boca Raton – Riviera Beach – Lake Park - North Palm Beach - Palm Beach Gardens – Jupiter – Hobe Sound – Tequesta - Greenacres – Wellington – Royal Palm Beach – Loxahatchee - Belle Glade - Pahokee